Click here to view original web page at n4g.com
Click To Unmute
PS4 Stays Ahead With Excellent Exclusives | 2018 Year In Review
- Fortnite - Dance On Top Of A Crown of RVs/Metal Turtle/Submraine (Season 7, Week1)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate X Persona 5 - Official Stage Presentation | The Game Awards 2018
- Devil May Cry 5's Devil Trigger Performed Live | The Game Awards 2018
- Fortnite - Dance In Forbidden Locations Guide (Season 7, Week 1)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Gets Free Gift And Price Fixes - GS News Update
- Fortnite: Secret Battle Star Location Guide For Season 7 Week 1
- Far Cry: New Dawn - 4K PC Gameplay | The Game Awards 2018
- All The Big News From The Game Awards 2018 - GS News Update
- Assassin's Creed Creator Shows First Gameplay From Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
- First 20 minutes Of Ashen - Gameplay
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Persona 5 Joker DLC Trailer | The Game Awards 2018
- Fortnite Season 7 Trailer Presentation | The Game Awards
Size:640 × 360480 × 270
- Start at:
- End at:
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
Report a problem
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
500M consoles sold
Success with God of War
Success of Spiderman
Detroit should have had more attention. It’s analogies were a bit ‘on the nose’.
Shadow of The Colossus was ‘perfect’ for a remaster.
Yakuza Kiwami 2 is a cool weird new Japanese game.
Misteps: Castlevania: Reqium
PSVR has been really strong at the end of the year, sony hasn’t been making that big of a deal about the great games coming out for PSVR.
Sony has been maintaining its services. PS+ games have been good for the year. It hasn’t felt bad..
PS Classic has numerous issues. Runs like crap. Games on it were a misstep.
E3 was odd/mediocre.. clear they didn’t have much to show.. Ghost of Tsushima and flute guy was epic.
Sony was a no show at so many events.
Leaving E3 2019 is a big story. What do they have going for next year?
Sony appears to be listening to its core fanbase again.